Jun 14, 2008

EASY PEASY CARDIGAN LTK


Knit up the swatch this evening. The gauge is right on. Size US 8 needles/16 sts/32 rows = 4x4" (in garter st).

This is an easy infant cardigan (pattern knits up to 5 yr) for a beginner knitter. So is the claim made. I'll know better when I finish it. : ) I'm using BERNAT DenimStyle yarn, 70% acrylic/30% cotton, worsted weight (4).
100g ball/96 yards.

Colour is indigo - 03108

The pattern (and photos of sweaters above) is from Theresa Belleville at Little Turtle Knits. Cost $8, and delivered online as pdf file.

http://littleturtleknits.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=188&zenid=4833e6778ac3e14174b9df7fda92c57a

The photos of the finished ‘EASY PEASY’ sweaters are from LTK (Little Turtle Knits) web page. Have a look to see more of Theresa Belleville’s patterns. I will be knitting her ‘picky pants’ pattern soon. :)

I would love to knit this little sweater up in the lovely soft alpaca that I have stashed, but gonna do a few more ‘getting my feet wet again’ projects to de-rustify my knit skills first. It really has been that long! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Margaret, I think your new year's resolution should be to blog more so that I can keep track of what you are doing.
    Maple

    ReplyDelete
  2. You think so, Maple? LOL As you can see I've not yet really gotten into blogging regular-like, eh... it's last June, I think, since I've last blogged here. :o

    Blogging more sounds like a great New Year's resolution for me, Maple.

    ReplyDelete