Jan 22, 2009

Tweaking my Blog

Been tweaking my blog and exploring about how to... It can eat up a lot of time.

Visited other blogs today. Babylonglegs at http://babylonglegs.blogspot.com/ new post invites a small competition of guessing how many skeins of yarn in the 'yarn mountain' she has assembled on her kitchen table. A prize of yarn goes to the winner. Babylonglegs is in the UK. Fun contest, but cost of shipping could be dampening.

My tai' chi class last night was frightful. Started with the September session last Fall, was off during the Christmas break, and then missed a class of the new winter session and, and... half way through the form I was lost! lol What an awful feeling. I recovered well by the end of the class with a careful review of all we have learned thus far. Phew! Recovered my dignity. ;) Tai' Chi is calming and surprisingly gives a good, yet gentle, workout. Taking the class was recommended to me by my family physician. I have adrenal fatigue syndrome and this gentle exercise strengthens and relaxes at the same time, and is about what I can handle just now, that and walking. My daughter is taking the class with me, and with her dance background learning the tai' chi moves comes easily to her. I will be meeting with her later today to practice.

Is it already lunch time! :0 Where did the time go!? lol

4 comments:

  1. Margaret, I want to go to your Tai Chi class with you.
    Maple

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like its comming along great, cant wait to see photos

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never told you how much I love the name of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou for visiting my blog!!
    I hope you come back often ;)

    Hugs!

    S xXx

    ReplyDelete