Apr 1, 2009

Later...

Just passing through to say 'Hi!' and that my blog is still active even though I have not been active blogging lately. Husband and grown son are off to Indonesia for a month plus, leaving early, early Friday morning, Apr 3, and have been getting things done in preparation for their time away. And babysitting, which seems to require a day or two to rest up afterwards unfortunately, anyone else have that problem?, and outdoor work with the arrival of spring... I'll be on board soon and share about my weekly Stitch and Bitch that is just getting off the ground...

Later... :D

1 comment:

  1. Morning, Margaret, just saying hi. I totally agree about needing rest after time with the youn'uns. Today is my catch up day after 3 days with grandgirls.
    Inodnesia is a long way away.....

    ReplyDelete